Student Music Videos



This is certainly a level 4 video, it consists of many positives, these are; there is little repetition so does not get boring, the overall performances and locations accurately represents and suits the songs and genres. This group have managed to be very creative with this music video and have thus created a video that is unique and very easy to watch. However there are points in which the performance lacks accuracy, I believe this is during the old skool tunes performance, here the performance lacks a clear strong lip syncing.



I would say that this is a Level 4 music video seeing as it meets all of the aspects in the criteria, it remains interesting throughout all of the 3:14, which I believe is down to the excellent transitions that have been utilised, and also the dance choreography that was put in place. However the only constructive criticism I can make is that towards the end of the video I feel like there could be something more needed to finish it off, but other then that I have found it difficult to fault this high standard work.



At first I had no clue what was going on in this music video, but as it went on I found that it was in correlation with the similarly confusing lyrics of the song itself. The shots got gradually more bewildering to watch and it was weirdly enjoyable and enticing. When the video had reached its end point with the unforeseeable and shocking ending, the whole thing came together for me, that is why I would award this video with a level 4.

Final Music Video