Pools- Glass Animals (Music Video Research)



Its very hard for me to put into words the concept of this music video, simply because the illustrations and so creative, that its difficult to postulate what is actually going on. I'm certain that this is the purpose of the video, in its 'trippy' nature, whereby it leads the audience in a state of incomprehension. The interesting art is formed by a play-doh sort of animation. Overall I found the music video enjoyable to watch and though I didn't actually understand what was happening it was intriguing me to watch on. From the lyrics I have perceived a love story in which one of the partners in the relationship has ended, but the person made their way back to happiness. The aspects of this video that I would retrieve ideas from, is how eccentric and alluring it actually is, as it is constantly making me want to see more.


Final Music Video