3 Track Presentation



I really like this song and the atmosphere it creates. Although its not a very exciting tune, I think the lyrics are great and portray a much deeper message, and even this fake music video created by a fan forges a great visual representation of what the video could potentially look like. What I personally think we could do is get a variety of shots involving Harrys car, with loads of angles and transitions, because that relates to the song completely. And then those shots could be combined with colourful images and animations using the many after effects techniques.



This song is great and it suits our group very well; just from the general vibe I get from this song I can picture shots that represent sadness and bitterness. The song literally talks about falling apart, presumably in relation to a romantic issue, and from this I could play around with different effects that stipulate a morbid aurora.



From this song I portray our video to contain trippy shots and effects, because of its many base drops; when the base drops at these particular points in the song the music video can astray into complete psychedelic madness. The song is all about drugs and how a relationship is reliant upon them, the storyline that we could speculate from this would be interesting to perceive.

Final Music Video